samedi 14 novembre 2009

Final Fantasy XIII to be released in March 2010

Square Enix announced Final Fantasy XIII will be released in March 9, 2010 in North America.

jeudi 12 novembre 2009

Resident Evil 5 : Lost Nightmares

Capcom announced Resident Evil 5 : Lost Nightmares will be available for PS3 and Xbox 360 as a download episode. The PS3 version will be motion control compatible.


-----------------------------------
Play Free Games online
www.domo-sudoku.com 

Ken Kutaragi's new company

Ken Kutaragi has founded a new company called Cyber AI Entertainment which focuses on Internet Technology and online network business. He owns 90% stake of the new company, with the remaining 10% held by former Sony Engineer Takashi Usuki. "We'll initially focus on research and development relating to information processing, targeting cutting-edge networking operations," Said Kutaragi.


Source : Eurogamer 
-----------------------------------
Play Free Games online
www.domo-sudoku.com 

Sony to include Facebook

According to Scrawlfx, Sony will integrate Facebook in the next PS3 Firmware update.


-----------------------------------
Play Free Games online
www.domo-sudoku.com 

Xbox live accounts banned

Microsoft has banned more than 600,000 Xbox live accounts because they used modded consoles or played pirated games.


-----------------------------------
Play Free Games online
www.domo-sudoku.com 

mercredi 11 novembre 2009

Black Wii to be released in the rest of Europe

Following the UK Launch on November 6, the Black Wii will be hitting the European stores on November 20. The Black Wii includes Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resorts and Wiimotion plus.


Source : Amazon




Michael Jackson's Moonwalker for Virtual Console

According to a PEGI Game List, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker game will be heading to the virtual console soon.

Source : PEGI 

Wii HD ?

Reggie Fils-Aime, Nintendo of America Director said there's no plan for a Nintendo Wii HD

Modern Warfare 2 hits 1.23 million units sold

Activision has sold 1.23 million units of Modern Warfare 2 on its first day on sale in the UK.
"These first day sales figures are astonishing and clear evidence that videogames are now mainstream in the UK" said Michael Rawlinson, director of ELSPA.


Source : Gamesindustry.biz